Control Panel Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
$13.00 – $15.00
Nova Dry Kiln is a world wide manufacturer of lumber dry kiln and pallet heat treating systems. We are now hiring a Control Panel Technician.
In this position you will fabricate and wire the control boxes used for the dry kiln systems. Components include PLC's, VFD's, contractors, and touch screens.
This is a part-time position that could change to full time with benefits.
• High school diploma or GED
• We prefer some experience but will train you.
• Must be able to read drawings and operate power tools.
• Flexible Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm
Nova Dry Kiln provides lumber dry kilns and pallet heat treating systems that exceed industry standards and achieve the best short- and long-term financial results for our clients. For the primary and secondary woodworking industry, we offer medium and large dry kilns that range from 5,500 to 120,000 board feet chambers. For specialty woodworkers, we make smaller kilns in front- and end-loading models.
There are a few ways to apply:
1. By email: Fill out the "quick apply" form, attach your resume and select "Apply now".
2. Call us: Fill out the "quick apply" form and select "apply now".
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.